Scannx Document ScanCenter
Replace your copier with a low-cost, self-service document scanning system
The Scannx Document ScanCenter is comprised of a Scannx touchscreen PC, a Fujitsu color sheetfed scanner, and the Scannx ScanCenter software. It is the industry's most powerful, and easy- to-use, self-service document scanning solution for library patrons and staff.
- Scans up to 120 images per minute in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection for feeding reliability
- Scans documents up to 8.5" x 34"
- Easy-To-Use Book ScanCenter software, available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Converts scanned documents into PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats automatically
- Send scanned files to: email, USB drive. Smart Phone/Tablet, Google Drive, OCLC Article Exchange, ILLiad and printer
- Supports ACDI, ITC, and Jamex payment systems
User-friendly, secure scanning
The Document ScanCenter automatically crops, straightens and orients each page. The system also protects privacy and confidentiality by only saving the scanning statistics and not any identifiable session information. Users can also password protect any scanned document and an additional authentication module can prevent anonymous emails from being distributed.
The Scannx Document ScanCenter offers touchscreen scanning to:
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
The Document ScanCenter is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages. The home screen also provides contrast and magnifying tools for the visually impaired.
Supported Billing Systems
The Document ScanCenter supports ITC and Jamex coin and debit card systems and major credit cards. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and P-Counter. Scannx systems also support card systems from Blackboard and CBORD.
The Document ScanCenter is backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended through Scannxtra Care for up to five years. The unit is supported by Scannx technical support and customer service teams.