The Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite is a low-cost, high-speed, easy-to-use self-service scanning system for books and documents. The Flexi Elite includes the Book Scanner 7145 book-edge scanner, a 45 page-per-minute automatic document feeder, ScannX Standard Edition capture software, and the ABBYY OCR Fine Reader Engine for unmatched optical character recognition accuracy.
- Connects with a Windows 10 PC with standard or touchscreen monitor
- Converts scanned images to PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and MP3 file formats
- Sends scanned files to email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft 365, OneDrive, network folders, printer, or fax
- Integrates with ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL for easy interlibrary sharing
- Patented design captures full text pages without distortion
- Pages up to 11” x 17” can lie flat on glass to protect book spine
- Automatic document feeder (ADF) scans up to 45 pages per minute
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR accuracy
- Translates text to over 60 languages
- Easy-to-use software available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Supports ITC and Jamex payment systems
Keep Your Library Green
The system also helps you meet your environmental goals by allowing your scans to be sent to or stored on a variety of media, rather than printing. The Book ScanCenter Standard Edition software includes output to email, Google Drive, mobile devices, network, print, USB drive, and Wēpa. Add-on options include Article Exchange, Box, Dropbox, fax, ILLiad, Odyssey, Office 365, OneDrive, print from cloud or USB drive, print from mobile device, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL. Translation into multiple languages is also available.
The Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
Translation Services, optional at a fixed fee per year for unlimited use, enable users to scan a document and have the text instantly translated into any of the 60+ different languages. The original and translated documents, stores as Word files, can be sent via email or stored to USB drive, Network folder, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Office 365, and OneDrive destinations.
Supported Billing Systems
The Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite supports ITC and Jamex* coin, bill, and debit/credit card systems. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and PCounter.
The Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite is backed by a one-year Manufacturer's Warranty that can be extended through ScannXtra Care for up to five years. The unit is supported by ScannX technical support and customer service teams.