Legal and Statement Policies
The following policies and legal statements apply to ScannX® products and services:
- Code of Conduct - This code covers your use of ScannX services, both online and through kiosk-based patron services.
- RMA Policy - This policy details how to return products or components for service using an RMA (Return Material Authorization).
- Terms of Service - These terms define your agreement with ScannX policies when using our online services through web sites or patron services.
- Trademarks - This provides a list of ScannX trademarks and service marks.
- Warranty Policy - ScannX products include a limited warranty for repair or replacement of failed components. This policy describes the coverage you can receive during warranty periods.
- Fax End-User License Agreement (Fax EULA) - ScannX Scan to Fax End User License Agreement.
- Out of Warranty Policy - ScannX policy for systems that are not under warranty or ScannXtra Care.