Zeutschel OS 15000 Overhead Scanner
The Overhead Scanner for All Your Digitization Needs
The Zeutschel OS 15000 Comfort is a powerful A3+, 600 ppi color digitization tool recognized for its ease of use, image quality, advanced capabilities, book friendly scanning, security, accessibility, and cost effectiveness. Scan modern as well as historical books, manuscripts, magazines, science reports, contracts, or other cultural heritage books/documents. Powered by ScannX Professional Edition software, it is easy to install and easy to maintain.
This solution combines the uncompromising quality of the Zeutschel overhead scanners, the intuitive ScannX software, and either a 23" touchscreen or your own PC. With its large friendly buttons, the ScannX software guides the user through the scan process including choosing file formats, scan quality, color depth, file naming, and destinations.
- 18” x 14” scan area (A3+) integrated book cradle
- Up to 600 ppi color
- Perfect Book software straightens text, thumb removal
- Converts scanned images to searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and MP3 file formats
- Sends scanned files to email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Office 365, OneDrive, network folders, printer, or fax
- Integrates with ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL for easy interlibrary sharing
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR accuracy
- Translates text to over 60 languages
- Supports selected ITC and Jamex payment systems
- Blackboard and CBORD certified
- Headset jack to help visually-impaired patrons import their scans, output audio files
Keep Your Library Green
The system also helps you meet your environmental goals by allowing your scans to be sent to or stored on a variety of media, rather than printing. The Book ScanCenter Standard Edition software includes output to email, Google Drive, mobile devices, network, print, USB drive, and Wepa. Add-on options include Article Exchange, Box, Dropbox, fax, ILLiad, Odyssey, Office 365, OneDrive, print from cloud or USB drive, print from mobile device, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL. Translation into multiple languages is also available.
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
The Zeutschel OS 15000 Comfort is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.
Protect Your Books
The patented design of the Zeutschel OS 15000 Comfort book cradle protects the spine of the book from damage to extend its life. Each side of the book cradle can raise and lower to compensate for the thickness, and the center depresses protecting the spine of the book.
Translation Services, optional at a fixed fee per year for unlimited use, enable users to scan a document and have the text instantly translated into any of 60+ different languages. The original and translated documents, stored as Word files, can be sent via email or stored to USB drive, Network folder, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Office 365, and OneDrive destinations.
Supported Billing Systems
The Book ScanCenter supports ITC and Jamex coin, bill, and debit/credit card systems. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and PCounter.