ScannX Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite
Low cost, high-speed book and document scanning system
- Connects with Windows 10 PC with standard or touchscreen monitor
- Converts scanned images to PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and MP3 file formats
- Sends scanned files to email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft 365, OneDrive, network folders, printer, or fax
- Integrates with ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa,and WorldShare ILL for easy interlibrary sharing
- Patented design captures full text pages without distortion
- Pages up to 11” x 17” can lie flat on glass to protect book spine
- Automatic document feeder (ADF) scans up to 45 pages per minute
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR accuracy
- Translates text to over 60 language
- Easy-to-use software UI available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Supports ITC and Jamex payment systems
Unmatched OCR Accuracy
The Book ScanCenter Flexi Elite is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched optical character recognition (OCR) accuracy. ABBYY’s multi-lingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages. An optional OCR pack allows for detecting up to 189 languages.
The solution integrates with cloud-based Scannalytics, providing a look at destination use and volume of scanned pages over time. Reports can be configured for weekly, biweekly, and monthly delivery directly to your email.
Translation Services, optional at a fixed fee per year for unlimited use, enable users to scan a document and have the text instantly translated into any of 60+ different languages. The original and translated documents, stored as Word files, can be sent via email or stored to USB drive, Network folder, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Microsoft 365, and OneDrive destinations.
Supported Payment Systems
The Book ScanCenter supports ITC and Jamex* coin, bill, and debit/credit card systems. It also works with leading print management vending systems including GoPrint, Pharos, and P-Counter. ScannX systems also support card systems from Blackboard and CBORD.
*compatible with Jamex 6557 coin/bill box products shipped after 4/1/2014
The Book ScanCenter scanner, ADF, and software are backed by a one-year Manufacturer’s Warranty that can be upgraded and extended through ScannXtra Care® for up to five years. The unit is supported by ScannX technical support and customer service teams in the U.S.