Cleaning Your ScannX System
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we want to provide our customers guideline on how to clean your ScannX Book ScanCenter systems.
General Cleaning Tips
- Use a lint-free cloth, such as a screen wipe or a cloth made from microfiber.
- Avoid excessive wiping or submerging item in cleanser to avoid damage.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Ensure moisture does not get into any openings to avoid damage.
- Never spray cleaner directly on an item. Approved COVID-19 disinfectants safe for computers, accessories and electronics.
- Do not use fabric or leather cloths on your equipment, as this can scratch or damage it.
- Do not use bleach to disinfect computers and electronics.
Cleaning Touch Screen Monitors
For touch screen monitors please follow the cleaning instructions based on the manufacture's recommendation:
- ScannX Touchscreen systems BSC5XXX and BSC7XXX
- ScannX Touchscreen systems BSC2XXX and BSC6XXX (AIO PC made by Dell)
- ScannX Touchscreen systems BSC2XXX (AIO PC made by Lenovo)
For flatbed scanners (models 7145, 3140, 6167, etc. ):
How to Clean Your ScannX Flatbed Scanner
For Zeutschel scanners:
Cleaning and Disinfection of Zeutschel Scanner
For ODS Scanners:
ODS Cleaning Instructions