The Robust and Affordable Overhead Book Scanner
The ScannX Overhead Scanner 2500 is the ultimate solution for libraries seeking an affordable, user-friendly, and powerful book scanning device. This cutting-edge technology simplifies book scanning to the flick of a page. With every scan, the overhead scanner automatically orients and crops with smart tilt correction, flattens curved book pages, eliminates the user's fingers, and separates the left and right pages. The result? Flawless scans every time.
Despite its robust feature set, this state-of-the-art scanner is incredibly user-friendly. It's designed with flexibility in mind, allowing users to operate the scanner via a touch screen, hand button, or foot pedal, while scanning entire pages at a lightning-fast speed of 6 seconds per page - even when scanning dual-facing book pages or A3-size documents.
- Ultra-fast scans in six seconds per page, with no pre-scan required
- 25MP Sony CMOS Image Sensor with an Optical Resolution of 330DPI, with interpolation up to 600DPI
- A unique hardware design that features overhead scanning to capture face-up books up to 17” x 11” in size, and up to 3" thick, and documents up to 18” x 14”
- Advanced page-flattening algorithms that transform pixels from a 3D, curved surface to a completely flat undistorted image
- Innovative ThumbErase™ automatic digital thumb removal technology for scan-perfect results
- Integrated GlareFree™ side lighting delivers perfect scans of glossy documents that are blotch-free
- ABBYY FineReader technology for unmatched OCR accuracy, with automatic conversion to searchable PDF, Word, MP3, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats
- Integrates with coin, bill, and credit card devices for cost recovery, add-on options for faxing and digital translations
- Security stand to protect the scanner when used in public settings
See Our Full Line of BookEdge Scanners
See Our Full Line of Zeutschel Scanners
See Our Full Line of Overhead Scanners
See Our Full Line of Document Scanners