Your ScannX solution can pay for itself with our vending solutions that will increase your ROI while providing the most intuitive scanning experience to your patrons. ScannX Book Scanning Solutions support multi-level pricing, which can establish different pricing based on whether the user is a staff member, student, patron, or guest of the library. You can also accept cash, credit cards, or stored card as payment.
Cantaloupe ePort G-10S Kit
The ePort G10-S Kit by Cantaloupe is the industry’s first PCI compliant card reader and telemetry system using AT&T 4G/LTE Wireless services. The solution enables an unattended scanner to better serve patrons and reduce the need for staff intervention. The solution is also autonomous and doesn’t require any access to your library’s network to process payments.
- Includes G10-Chip card reader and G10 telemeter for a complete vending solution
- Uses EMV acceptance to reduce the chanced of in-person credit/debit card fraud
- Captures transaction data and accepts EMV contactless, credit/debit cards, NFC payments and digital wallets
- Supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay wallets
- Accepts payment with swipe, chip, and tap payments
ITC PayStation Grand
The ITC PayStation Grand has a one-piece design to streamline setup, installation, and operation. The controller can be uniquely configured to the needs of your environment and can accept any combination of coin, bill, stored value card, or credit/debit card operation. The PayStation Grand has multiple price lines to support all major MFD’s to charge for functions such as printing and or copying. This re-engineered PayStation Grand is lighter, sleeker, and provides ease of shipping and handling for customers.
Pay for Copy and Print
Configurable to accept Coins, Bills and Credit Cards
Release Station Interface for most Pay4Print vendors
USB and RS-232 Ports
Stored Value Mag Reader Option
Jamex Coin and Bill Box 6557
The Jamex Coin and Bill Box 6557 provides a high level interface to payment peripherals such as coin and bill acceptors and stored-value card readers. The base system consists of a main control board, an LCD display, and a power supply. The payment peripherals that are available are a coin changer, a bill acceptor, and a Jamex stored-value card reader.
- Accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, $1 coins
- Accepts $1, $5, $10, $20 bills
- Self-replenishing change capacity ranging from $34 to over $100
- Charges different prices for color vs. monochrome copies
- Charges different prices for large vs. small paper
- Optional international coin acceptors available for most major world currencies
- Integrated stored-value card readers
- An internal receipt printer
- Enhanced vending capability to track and charge for print, scan and fax