The Zeutschel Zeta Comfort is a powerful Self-Service A3+, 600 DPI Overhead Book Scanner that is ideal for digitizing, light archiving and copying, making it the perfect completion for a public access system, interlibrary loan fulfillment station, or an up-to-date office. Unpack the device, plug it in, put your book or document on the book cradle, and you're ready to go. This solution combines the uncompromising quality of the Zeutschel Zeta Book Scanner with ScannX intuitive software.
- Scan Area: 19” x 14” (A3+)
- Scan Quality: 600 DPI
- 42 bit color / output 24 bit color
14 bit grayscale / output 8 bit grayscale
1 bit b/w / output 1 bit b/w
- Max book thickness when closed: 100 mm (4 inches)
- Straightens text and removes thumbs from scans using patented Perfect Book technology.
- Full integration with Rapido, ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL for completing document delivery requests
- Sends scanned files to email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Office 365, OneDrive, network folders, printer, or fax
- ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR accuracy
- Convert documents into PDF, searchable PDF, Word, and MP3
- Picture file formats include JPEG, TIFF, and PNG
- Supports selected ITC and Jamex payment systems
- Blackboard and CBORD certified
- Headset jack to help visually impaired patrons import their scans, output audio files
Keep Your Library Green
The system also helps you meet your environmental goals by allowing your scans to be sent to or stored on a variety of media, rather than printing. The Book ScanCenter Standard Edition software includes output to email, Google Drive, mobile devices, network, print, USB drive, and Wēpa. Add-on options include Article Exchange, Box, Dropbox, fax, ILLiad, Odyssey, Office 365, OneDrive, print from cloud or USB drive, print from mobile device, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL. Translation into multiple languages is also available.
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
The Zeutschel Zeta Comfort is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.
Protect Your Books
The patented design of the Zeutschel Zeta Comfort book cradle protects the spine of the book from damage to extend its life. Each side of the book cradle can raise and lower to compensate for the thickness, and the center depresses protecting the spine of the book.
Translation Services, optional at a fixed fee per year for unlimited use, enable users to scan a document and have the text instantly translated into any of 60+ different languages. The original and translated documents, stored as Word files, can be sent via email or stored to USB drive, Network folder, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Office 365, and OneDrive destinations.
Supported Billing Systems
The Book ScanCenter supports ITC and Jamex coin, bill, and debit/credit card systems. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and PCounter.
See Our Full Line of BookEdge Scanners
See Our Full Line of Zeutschel Scanners
See Our Full Line of Overhead Scanners
See Our Full Line of Document Scanners