Scannx Book ScanCenter Elite
The High-Volume, High-Speed, Easy-to-Use Scanning Solution
The Scannx Book ScanCenter Elite is designed for high-volume high-traffic areas where productivity and image quality are paramount. The state-of-the-art, book-edge unit can scan an 11x17" page in 200dpi black and white in under 5 seconds. Now libraries can replace their toner-based copiers with this more environmentally-friendly option.
- Automatic document feeder can scan 45 pages per minute
- Converts scanned images to PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats
- Sends scanned files to mobile devices, fax, USB drive, Google Drive, network folders, FTP, printer, or email
- Patented design captures full pages of text without distortion
- Pages up to 11x17" can lie flat on glass to protect book spine
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR
- Easy-to-use software available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Supports selected ACDI, ITC, and Jamex payment systems
Protect books and privacy
The patented design of the Book ScanCenter Elite protects the spine of the book from damage to extend its life. The book page lies flat on the glass, and the full image of the page is captured without distortion. The Book ScanCenter automatically crops, straightens and orients each page.
The system also protects privacy and confidentiality by only saving the scanning statistics and not any identifiable session information. Users can also password protect any scanned document and an additional authentication module can prevent anonymous emails from being distributed.
The Scannx Book ScanCenter Elite offers touchscreen scanning to:
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
The Book ScanCenter Elite is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages. The home screen also provides contrast and magnifying tools for the visually impaired.
Supported Billing Systems
The Book ScanCenter Elite supports ITC and Jamex coin and debit card systems and major credit cards. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and P-Counter. Scannx systems also support card systems from Blackboard and CBORD.
The Book ScanCenter Elite is backed by a one-year manufacturer's warranty that can be extended through Scanxxtra Care for up to five years. The unit is supported by Scannx technical support and customer service teams.