Scannx offers solutions that can quickly pay for themselves and integrate with vending solutions to increase your ROI, all while providing the most intuitive scanning experience to your patrons. Choose the hardware that will meet the specific requirements or space constraints of your business with the following document scanning options:
- Fujitsu Document Scanner fi-7160
- Scannx BookScanner A3 Automatic Document Feeder
- Scannx Document ScanCenter
- Xerox DocuMate 5445
The Fujitsu Document Scanner fi-7160 provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds.
Designed for efficiency and built to last, the Fujitsu fi-7160 scanner protects your documents with acoustic sensors, ensures your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduces rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- Fast, 60 ppm / 120 ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture
Scannx BookScanner A3 Automatic Document Feeder
The Scannx BookScanner A3 ADF is an integrated automatic document feeder that replaces the lid of either the BookScanner BS 7145 or BS 6167 book edge scanner, and scans documents at up to 45 pages per minute in black and white. Because the unit rests on top of the book-edge scanner and connects to it via a cable, the BookScanner A3 ADF does not take up any counter/desktop space and provides for the greatest amount of scanning versatility in very limited spaces. The hinges on the BookScanner A3 ADF have a unique spring loaded design allowing the lid to be lifted up with minimal effort and will even hold itself up when opened to make it easier to scan off the flatbed.
The BookScanner A3 ADF expands the versatility of the Scannx Book ScanCenter to scan documents in addition to the books scanned on the book-edge scanner. It has a 50 page capacity document feeder and can scan documents up to 11" X 17". The BookScanner A3 ADF's duty cycle is rated at 2500 scans per day and comes standard with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Extended service agreements up to 5 years are also available.
Features at a glance:
- Integrated Automatic Document Feeder sits as cover on top of book-edge scanner
- Document Feeder rated at up to 45 pages per minute in Black and White at 200DPI
- 50-Page capacity input tray
- Maximum document size is 11" x 17"
- Compatible with Scannx BS 7145 and BS 6167 book-edge scanners
- Duty Cycle rated at 2500 scans per day
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty
The Scannx Document ScanCenter is comprised of a Scannx touchscreen PC, a Fujitsu color sheetfed scanner, and the Scannx ScanCenter software. It is the industry's most powerful, and easy- to-use, self-service document scanning solution for library patrons and staff.
- Scans up to 120 images per minute in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheet automatic document feeder
- Ultrasonic double-feed detection for feeding reliability
- Scans documents up to 8.5" x 34"
- Easy-To-Use Book ScanCenter software, available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Russian
- Converts scanned documents into PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats automatically
- Send scanned files to: email, USB drive. Smart Phone/Tablet, Google Drive, OCLC Article Exchange, ILLiad and printer
- Supports ACDI, ITC, and Jamex payment systems
The Xerox DocuMate® 5445 can scan a variety of document types including long, small, thick and thin sheets, as well as student ID cards, drivers' licenses, receipts, and other mixed size documents.
The DocuMate 5445 is integrated with the Scannx touchscreen interface to allow users to simply insert a document and press the "SCAN" button on the touchscreen window to initiate scanning. The Scannx software takes over from there, auto-cropping, auto-straightening and auto-orienting the documents. No other book scanning option can scan and convert 50 pages of text into a searchable PDF file format as quickly at this price point.
Features at a glance:
- Advanced high-output workgroup scanner
- 45 ppm / 90 ipm *
- Reliable paper feed mechanism with double-feed prevention
- On-Board Acuity image processing
- Convenient 75 page ADF capacity **
- Create searchable PDF files to make it easy to find scanned documents
- Instantly scan at the touch of a button
- Batch scan mixed paper and hard cards
- Energy saving and instant on use of LED technology