ScannX Book ScanCenter
The Affordable, Easy-to-Use, Self-Service Book Scanner
The ScannX Book ScanCenter is a versatile, user-friendly book scanner that is perfect for libraries and other self-serve book scanning environments. Comprised of an All-In-One 23” touchscreen PC preloaded with ScannX Book Scanning Software and a 11” x 17” BookEdge book scanner, its advanced technology and intuitive design allows users to quickly and easily scan books and other documents, creating high-quality digital copies that can be edited, and sent to over 25 different destinations with ease.
This state of the art library book scanner easily guides the user through the scanning process, automatically cropping, orientating, and straightening each scanned page, eliminating the need for manual adjustments, and allowing end users to quickly and easily scan books, magazines, textbooks, notes, without any difficulty. Its range of advanced features makes it an ideal choice for libraries and other self-serve environments. With its advanced technology and intuitive design, this self-serve book scanner allows users to scan books and other documents, creating high-quality digital copies that can be easily edited and sent quickly and easily to over 25 different destinations. Whether you are a library professional looking to digitize your collection, a patron or student, an interlibrary loan professional, or a researcher looking to create digital copies of your books and documents, the ScannX Book ScanCenter is the ideal solution.
- Converts scanned images to document formats including PDF, Searchable PDF, PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b, Encrypted PDF, .Docx (word), to image formats such as Single Image TIFF, Multi Image TIFF, JPEG (with compression control), PNG, and even audio formats like MP3.
- Sends scanned files to over 25 different destinations including email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Office 365, OneDrive, network folders, direct to printer, print release station, fax and more..
- Integrates with Rapido, ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL for easy interlibrary sharing
- Captures full pages of text without distortion
- Pages up to 11x17" can lie flat on glass to protect book spine
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology with text recognition for over 200+ languages
- Translates text to over 120+ languages
- Easy-to-use software, built in accessibility options, and available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Hindi, Mandarin, and Spanish
- Supports selected ITC and Jamex payment systems and can integrate with all print management solutions and pc reservation software