Zeutschel OS 16000 Overhead Scanner
The Fast, Professional, Large Format Scanner
The Zeutschel OS 16000 is a powerful A2+, 600 ppi color digitization tool recognized for its ease of use, image quality, advanced capabilities, book friendly scanning, security, accessibility, and cost effectiveness. Scan modern as well as historical books, manuscripts, magazines, science reports, contracts, or other cultural heritage. Powered by ScannX Professional Edition software, it is easy to install and maintain. This solution combines the uncompromising quality of the Zeutschel OS16000 large format book scanner with ScannX award winning software.
- 25” x 18.1” scan area (A2+) integrated book cradle
- Up to 600 ppi color
- Perfect Book software straightens text, thumb removal
- Converts scanned images to PDF, searchable PDF, Word, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and MP3 file formats
- Sends scanned files to email, USB drive, mobile devices, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Office 365, OneDrive, network folders, printer, or fax
- Integrates with ILLiad, Odyssey, Article Exchange, Tipasa, and WorldShare ILL for easy interlibrary sharing
- Powered by ABBYY FineReader Technology for unmatched OCR accuracy
- Translates text to over 60 languages
- Supports selected ITC and Jamex payment systems
- Blackboard and CBORD certified
Protect Your Books
The patented design of the Zeutschel OS 16000 Comfort book cradle protects the spine of the book from damage to extend its life. Each side of the book cradle can raise and lower to compensate for the thickness, and the center depresses to protect the spine of the book.
Scannalytics tracks usage statistics, enables features remotely, and distributes updates. IT and Accounting departments can use these reports to manage and optimize asset utilization and department chargeback fees.
The Zeutschel OS 16000 Comfort is integrated with the ABBYY FineReader Engine for unmatched accuracy. ABBYY’s multilingual document recognition engine automatically detects English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish languages.
Enable users to scan a document and have the text instantly translated into any of 60+ different languages. The original and translated documents, stored as Word (.docx) files, can be sent via email or stored to USB drive, Network folder, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Office 365, and OneDrive destinations.
Supported Billing Systems
The Book ScanCenter supports ITC and Jamex coin, bill, and debit/credit card systems. It also works with leading print management vending systems including Pharos, EnvisionWare, and PCounter.