Professional Quality Overhead Scanning for Discerning Home Users
The ScannX Overhead Scanner, Home Edition delivers an affordable, powerful, easy-to-use solution for scanning books and documents at home. Whether you want to archive your special books in digital form, quickly scan and grade student essays, preserve comic book collections, or scan important documents while working remotely, you’ll find this to be an essential tool for all your scanning needs.
This leading-edge solution, developed by ScannX for Windows 10 and 11 users to address the most demanding needs of libraries, is now available for use in the home. It reduces book scanning to page turning, creates flat scans from curved books, enables glossy prints to be scanned without glare or reflection, and integrates smart tilt correction and auto-cropping.
As powerful as it is, this state-of-the-art scanner solution makes it easy for everyone to use. Flexible in design from the ground up, it enables users to control the scanner using the software interface, a hand button, or a foot pedal. You can also scan dual-facing pages of a book, as well as documents up to A3 size.
- Ultra-fast scans with no pre-scan required
- A unique hardware design that features overhead scanning to capture face-up books up to 17” x 11”
- Advanced page-flattening algorithms that transform pixels from a 3D, curved surface to a completely flat undistorted image
- Integrated GlareFree™ side lighting delivers reflection-free scans of glossy documents
- ABBYY FineReader technology for unmatched OCR accuracy, with automatic conversion to searchable PDF, Word, MP3, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG file formats
- Removes user's thumbs from final scans with included finger cots or optional ThumbErase™ technology for automatic removal
- Matte-black scanner pad provides an essential backdrop for the cleanest scans